4.12.2010

goodbye, houston

i received my official "no" from Ad Deum, the Christian dance company in houston that i auditioned for when i was down there.

we had been anticipating it since last wednesday, when i found out that some friends i met in houston had received their invitations (congratulations!!!). it was a sad day.

after these three big "no"s and losing my job, i have no idea what God has in store for us, or where He would have us go from here. but i know that He is good. He is faithful. He is trustworthy.

Jesus is in charge of my life, and i wouldn't have it any other way.

the waiting and wondering challenge me almost minute by minute. it's rough sometimes. so, if you think of us, please pray for peace and wisdom.

1 comment:

Heather Nicole said...

I'm sorry about all this--how disappointing. I will be praying for you--what a lot to find out in such a short time. I pray for peace the you cannot understand and wisdom beyond your own knowledge. blind Faith is the hardest, but sometimes the most exciting perhaps.
love you, and happy birthday little lady.

also, I REALLY like the new blog pictures :)