5.14.2010

Second Interview =)

So after my interview that I mentioned in my last post (the one where Daniel was super-duper amazingly supportive), I was invited back for a second interview.

Sort of.

I was invited to come back and teach a lesson in one of their classes. How cool is that?! So my big day was just yesterday (Thursday), and it was a BLAST! I mean, I'm pursuing teaching, so clearly I am anticipating that it will be a good fit for me. But it even surprised me some just how much fun it was. =)

I only had a little under 48 hours to prepare, and then I ended up switching topics 24 hours before it was go-time. But it all came together, by the grace of God!

Honestly, I'm really happy with how every minute of my time at the school yesterday went. It feels so good to feel content and confident in all of my interactions and everything. I mean, I can't remember ever feeling that way after a job interview - can you?? I feel as though there is always something I wish I had thought of in the moment, or that I wish I hadn't said.

But nope. Not this time. What a blessing!!

So for now, I'm enjoying this feeling. =D