3.22.2010

the verdict

all the English teacher positions for the PGCTF program are already filled. =(

i am still hopeful that i can teach in the fall. in a couple of weeks, i hope to start scouring the internet for private school openings, dropping in at various schools, and sending my resume all over the place.

but first...

i will wait to hear back from Ad Deum dance company to see if i've been invited to be a part of their company as a trainee/apprentice!!!

last week, march 15-19, daniel and i had our trip to HOUSTON! it was a christmas present, as you might remember. it was a BLAST, and i will be posting pictures soon. it was on this trip that i auditioned. basically, i just danced my heart out all week at their spring break intensive, and they watched me, and they'll let me know in a couple weeks.

=D

2 comments:

Janice said...

Can't wait to hear more about Ad Deum!

Heather Nicole said...

I was thinking about you last week and hoped you and daniel were having tons of fun--glad to hear it went well!

sorry all those spots were filled, bummer. I look forward to finding out what you are up to next--as I'm sure you are too!