3.10.2010

Prince George's County Teaching Fellows status

quick update:

i got an email from PGCTF saying that they will let me know by April 12th whether or not i will be invited to interview. that's one month from friday!

also, there is a slight chance that i may be able to fill a need teaching Spanish. wherever God wants me is where i want to be, so i'm definitely open to this possibility.

exciting!

my generous, wonderful recommenders are working on talking me up right now. i'm so thankful for them! i'll keep you posted on what happens after that. =)

this whole process has been really exciting so far!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Melanie said...

Hey Heather,

I just wanted to let you know that I'm praying for you every step of the way on this. Those schools need a light to shine in them, and I can't think of anyone better than you to get out on those front lines and glorify God with your obedience. Keep us posted!

Melanie Coleman

team clark said...

thanks for the encouragement =D