12.16.2009

sick day

i am home sick today.

my throat is super sore and scratchy, which makes it hard for me to talk. and my head feels like it's full of cotton balls.

so i was curled up on the couch thinking about going out to pick up my monthly prescription, when daniel called from school. it was his lunch break, and he wanted to check on his sick wifey.

what a nice guy =)

i told him about the whole prescription thing, and how i really felt like i should to it, because i'm completely out of my medicine. but our insurance situation has been crazy so we weren't sure whether it would work if i went... and then it would cost way more money. so we just weren't sure what was the best thing to do. (part of the trouble is my lack of insurance cards... they keep saying they've sent them... we have yet to receive them.)

so THEN, when we hung up, he called the pharmacy, arranged everything, and called me back to say: "heather, everything's set up. you can just pick it up in an hour."

hooray! i was the one doing nothing on the couch, and he was the one in the middle of a busy school day. but he took care of it. he took care of me.

can you see my smile through your computer screen? 'cause it's THAT big.

2 comments:

Janice said...

I didn't know you were sick! Feeling better???

team clark said...

yup =)