9.08.2009

spoiled =)

i am one spoiled wife.

i had my husband all to myself for four days in a row! it was WONDERFUL! saturday, as i mentioned in my last post, was not without its hazards. but, get this: we were together all day long. just like we had been the day before, and just like we were for the two days after.

we had lazy sleep-in mornings, which are an all-time favorite of mine. we watched movies. we watched an entire disk of the office. we played cards. we spent time with friends together. we shared a meal with family together. we went to church together. we dreamed about vacationing in california together, at night, before dozing off (another favorite part of my day).

mmm mmm good. i love that man.

(ya think maybe i'm a quality time/conversation person??? =P)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

you just summed up all my favorite parts of being married. all the little stuff...just togetherness! hooray for husbands :)

Anonymous said...

Heather...weird story: My really good friend Tara was substituting the other day at St. Martins. She sat down at the teachers desk and saw a picture sitting there with two people who looked strangely familiar. So that night she went home and couldn't sleep and therefore started browsing blogs. Through Heather Clement's site (she went to school with Sam) she clicked on your site only to realize that you and Daniel were the people on the desk! Weird huh? Yeah. I FREAKED out I thought it was so cool.

Val Nebbia - singer/songwriter said...

we met at camp. that sounds funny. but it's true.